Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm Back!

Hello, all of you out there. I am writing this by way of an apology. Last week was a little hectic for me, so I didn't get a seller interview up. The good thing about that, is you'll get two this week, right? As far as Seller interviews go, keep your eyes peeled for contests on my Twitter account. When I don't have someone slated already, I'll have contests to choose a winner. :)

Anywho, exciting things have been happening. Well, having to take my siblings to school every morning isn't exciting, but I did start writing for Botchweed Gaming News last week, which is why I didn't get anything done here. Again, sorry about that. I'll make it up to you. I have four articles up on www.botchweed.com as of now, with more all the time. Here are the direct links:
Top 5 We-Give-Upamon in Pokemon Black and White
Gamestop Liquidating GBA Titles
Wii 2; the HD Debate
Portal 2 Brings Steam to PS3

Please read them, and share them with your friends. I get paid by views. ;)

And more exciting stuff is yet to come! Wednesday my friend Gary and I are recording the first episode of our podcast! Yes, that's right, not only can you read me, but now you can sit around and listen to me. We're calling it Inflated Egos because, well, we think people actually want to sit there and listen to us talk about geek culture. It will be available (or at least a link will be) on this blog when it's ready. I know, your salivating in anticipation.

So don't worry, I'm not dead, I just had a hectic week. If it makes you feel any better, I have a calcified lump on my left wrist because I've been typing so much. Fun fun! So stay tuned for more awesome! Peace out, homies.

<3Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment