Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello Hello

Sorry it's been a while since my last post. It took me a couple days to get over Ann Coulter's stupidity. Ugh. Anyway...it was the weekend of birthdays for my little family this weekend.

We went to a two year old's party on Saturday. Super, amazing, cute. So much fun. Then Sunday night my BFF Karen had her birthday celebration. After which, there were drinks of the alcoholic variety. Long story short, Mystique's dad now knows the color of her boyfriend's penis. w00t!

I have good news for all of you who love the nerd culture, but can't figure out how to express it outwardly. I'll be featuring seller interviews, hopefully one a week, in my blog! This will give you the down low on Etsy's nerdiest nerds, so then you can go buy stuff that just screams: I AM A TOTAL NERD, DEAL WITH IT!!!

At least, that's what I do. If you can't deal with the nerd, you should just go cry in a corner and listen to bad music!

So what did all of you do this weekend?

Don't worry, contest winners. Your jewelry is nearing the completion phase. I just have to re make one. The joys of unpredictable plastic substances.

Thanks to all of you, and have a nerdtastic day!
<3Saz

No comments:

Post a Comment